Last updated: 2021-03-04
Bonzun IVF is an application which supports patients before, during and after an IVF treatment, with information and interactive features. All content is strictly evidence-based and validated in collaboration with IVF doctors, scientists, psychologists and fertility experts. This service is provided by “Bonzun Health Information AB”, 556326-8514 and is intended for use as is.
Compliance with law
Bonzun IVF complies with relevant data protection regulations regarding the storage and transport of personal data. Specifically, we comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Bonzun IVF is responsible for your personal data and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about our treatment or transfer methods according to EU law, please contact email@example.com.
How to issue a complaint
You have the right to submit a complaint with regards to how your personal data is used by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information do we collect?
When you use Bonzun IVF, you sign in using your phone number and 6-digit code we send you, by using an industry standard and GDPR-compliant authentication system. Bonzun IVF might also need you to provide us with your email address in a contact form on our website ivf.bonzun.com.
Bonzun IVF will periodically ask you questions in order to provide timely information to you and guide you through your IVF journey. Optionally, you can also store your list of medications in Bonzun IVF in order to track the specific medications you are taking, and set up reminders in order to take the medication at a certain time. This information, as well as information about the specific device you use to access Bonzun IVF, is collected and stored by us.
We collect the following information:
- Basic information
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Your phone number
- Access code provided by IVF clinic
- Voluntary information
- Type of treatment
- Medication list
- Frequency, time and dose of medications
- Device data and usage information
- This information is processed in order to fulfill our agreement with You in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions and because we have a legitimate interest in showing you relevant offers and advertisements.
- Information on your use of the Application and the Website, including (but not limited to): technical data, IP address, device identifier, network and computer performance information, location information, browser type, screen resolution information, language and identification and operating information.
We will use your personal data only for the following purposes
- To provide our application to you in accordance with the general terms and conditions.
- Your phone number is used for signing in to Bonzun IVF and to ensure that your data is stored and retrievable by you when you use Bonzun IVF.
- To make the Application personal and improve your experience with the Application;
We will use the information that you enter into the Bonzun IVF to provide you with timely information and to guide you through your IVF journey. If you enter your medication list then we will use this information to show you which medications you are taking and remind you of when it’s time to take a certain medication.
We may share this information with your personal IVF clinic in order for them to support you. We will never share your personal data with any other third parties (again with the exception of your own personal IVF clinic).
- To improve the functionality of our Bonzun IVF:
We collect aggregated and anonymous data about app usage in order to improve Bonzun IVF.
- To administer and process your account:
If you provided us with an email address, we will use this to provide you with technical support. We may also use your phone number.
- To provide aggregated and anonymous reports to IVF clinics or with any other third parties:
We collect aggregated and anonymous data primarily in order to provide reports to IVF clinics that are using Bonzun IVF as part of their IVF treatment plan or to clinics who are planning to use Bonzun IVF. We might also provide any other partner with relevant aggregated and anonymous data.
- To send notices and messages to you by push notification or in other ways, including marketing and information from us and Our products and services;
- To ensure the technical functions of the Application and to prevent the unauthorized use of the Application according to the General Terms and conditions;
- To make available and provide the Application and integrate third party services
- To comply with the General Terms and Conditions, including protecting our rights, property and security and, if necessary, third party rights, property and security.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Bonzun IVF does not disclose personal data or combined personal and demographic information to any external party, except in the following situations:
a) Service Providers
Outside companies that Bonzun IVF hire to help Bonzun IVF to conduct Bonzun IVF operations and provide you with the Application in accordance with Our General Terms and conditions (such as the operation of websites, support services, campaigns, web development, customer service, etc.). Service providers are only allowed to use your personal data on behalf of Bonzun IVF for the specific tasks that they have to perform according to our instructions and act as personal data assistants for Bonzun IVF. Service providers are required to keep your personal data confidential and secure and may not share it with other parties.
Some recipients of Personal Data are based outside the EU / EEA in countries that are not deemed to have an adequate level of protection for Personal Data. We have taken appropriate safeguards for the personal data transfers in accordance with our policy regarding storage and transmission of personal data, as described below.
You can contact us via email@example.com, if you would like more information.
b) Online/mobile store
d) Links to external web pages and / or applications
e) Legal causes
Bonzun IVF has the right to disclose data if there is a statutory obligation for us to do so, if requested by a public authority or other regulatory authority or if Bonzun IVF in good faith believes such disclosure is necessary to:
– comply with legal requirements or to comply with court decisions;
– protect the rights or ownership of Bonzun IVF;
– prevent a crime or protecting national security;
– protect a user’s personal security or that of the public.
If Bonzun IVF or its assets are acquired by or merged with another company, including through bankruptcy, Bonzun IVF may share your personal data with any of Bonzun IVF’s successors or the acquiring party.
Storage and transmission of your personal data
Your personal data is transmitted and stored using industry-standard end-to-end encryption on a commercial cloud storage platform comprising a network of securely connected servers in a number of different countries and edge locations.
Your phone number is stored in an encrypted and anonymized fashion and a unique randomized user identifier is automatically created for each user.
You are in control of how long your data is stored with us. As a user of Bonzun IVF, you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted from our servers and that incorrect data be corrected, except in cases where we are unable to do so in order to comply with applicable law.
Personal data will be saved no longer than three (3) years.
If you want to request that your personal data is deleted or modified, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do NOT receive an explicit request to delete your data, we will continue to use it ONLY in the ways specified above. For example, even if you are finished with your IVF treatment and delete the application, we still reserve the right to use your data in an anonymous and aggregated fashion, to improve the functionality of the Bonzun IVF.
Your rights regarding access, correction and deletion
a) You have the right to request confirmation from us on how we treat your Personal Data. If we process your Personal Data you have the right to request access to your Personal Data and you can request more information about the processing.
b) You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Data that we process for you free of charge. For additional copies that you request, we may charge a reasonable fee for administrative costs.
c) You may request a correction of incorrect Personal Data relating to you and you have the right to receive incomplete Personal Data.
d) You have the right to have your Personal Data deleted. You have the option of deleting your Personal Data yourself in the Application, you have the right to request deletion of your Personal Data in cases where data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations for us that prevent us from immediately deleting some of your data.
e) You may in some cases have the right to data portability, which means that we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format. In this case, you have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible for personal data. The data will be provided in a format chosen by Bonzun IVF depending on technical feasibility.
If you delete cookies or cache data, the functionality of the application may not work as well.