Content Review Process.
All content is medically reviewed by IVF physicians, researchers, psychologists and fertility experts.
Medical Content Review
Bonzun IVF is developed in close collaboration with industry leading partners and experts in fertility and IVF. Our working process includes several reviewal stages with IVF physicians, researchers, psychologists and fertility experts to make sure that all content and medical information in the app is reliable and trustful.
Content Review Process
All content in Bonzun IVF have gone through the following stages for content review:
- Editor review
- Content Manager review
- CEO review
- Medical Advisor review
- Fertility researcher review
- Fertility and/or IVF physician and/or psychologist review
-  Zegers-Hochschild, F. et al., The International Committee for Monitoring Assisted Reproductive Technology (ICMART) and the World Health Organization (WHO) Revised Glossary on ART Terminology, 2009. Hum Reprod 2009 24 (11):2683-2687
-  American Society for Reproductive Medicine. 2012. Age and Fertility – A guide for patients. Available from: https://www.reproductivefacts.org/globalassets/rf/news-and-publications/bookletsfact-sheets/english-fact-sheets-and-info-booklets/Age_and_Fertility.pdf
Last access February 2016.
-  NICE. Fertility problems: assessment and treatment. Clinical guideline. Published: 20 February 2013. Available from: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg156/resources/fertility-problems-assessment-and-treatment-35109634660549